Projects

Videos from the Solo Exhibition “Memento Mori” 2017

Time: January 5-29 January 2017 Location: Gallery “Titanikas”, Vilnius, Lithuania Curator: Dr. Vaidilute Brazauskaite L. The exhibition was visited by 2352 persons. Video about the exhibition in the “Lithuanian National Radio and Television” (LRT) www.LRT.LT “Line, Colour, Form”: Article about the Exhibition . . .

Kestutis Vasiliunas. Solo Exhibition “Memento Mori”

Time: January 5-27 January 2017 Location: Gallery “Titanikas”, Vilnius, Lithuania Remember Death when you are sleeping, because the Angel of Death never sleeps. Remember Death when you are awaking in the morning sun, because you could have stayed in the darkness. Remember Death when you are working, because it might be your last work. Remember […]

Printmaking Workshop in Vilnius 2016

XiaoFei Li (China) Workshop “Print As A Way For Seeing” Time: 6-13 October, 2016 Location: Graphic Department, Vilnius Academy of Arts, Lithuania My friend, an artist’s book creator and printmaker from China Ph.D. XiaoFei Li gave the lecture and makes the Printmaking Workshop “Print As A Way For Seeing”. XiaoFei Li is great master for […]

13th Artist’s Book Biennial in Austria in 2016

XIII Int. BuchKunstBiennale Horn 2016   Curator: Toni Kurz Time: 7 May – 2 July 2016 Location: Kunstverein Horn, Austria The last time when I have been in Horn it was in 1994…, when I participated in the Artist’s Book Symposium in Horn. Here I started my activity as an artist’s book creator and curator […]

Art Residency in Lapland, in Sweden 2016

In February 2016 I have been invited to create in the Artist in Residency in Lapland in Sweden. It was my second time for creating prints and artist’s book in this wonderful village in winter time. Snow and cold – what can be more nice? What can be more nice then long beautiful mornings and […]

Printing Marks and Codes, Chongqing, China 2015

Printmaking / Printing Design International Invitation Exhibition Chongqing, China Visit Time: 11–16 November 2015 Location: Chongqing and around, China I have been invited to participate as an artist in the Printmaking Exhibition “Printing Marks and Codes” in Chongqing. Exhibition was collected from printmakers of China and few invited artists from Lithuania, USA, Thailand, Japan, Australia, […]

International Printmaking Workshop in Germany 2015

ArToll Sommerlabor 2015 Time: 27 July – 15 August, 2015 Location: ArToll , Bedburg-Hau, Germany Organizer: ArToll Kunstlabor e.V. Curators: Maren Rombold & Marco Henkenjohann The ArToll invited international artists in residence in a special summer workshop for printmaking. After a period of communal living and a mix of collaborative and individual work, the project […]

Artist’s Book Exhibition in Portugal in 2015

“Cascais International Book Art 2015″ Time: 26 June – 12 July 2015 Location: Museum Quarter, Cascais, Portugal Kestutis Vasiliunas was invited to participate in the international artist’s book exhibition in Cascais. He exhibited artist’s book – “Tea Book” and was on the opening of the Exhibition. The exhibition was in wonderful museum with ceramic plates […]

“7th Artist’s Book Triennial Vilnius 2015″ in Leipzig Book Fair

“7th Artist’s Book Triennial Vilnius 2015″ Exhibition theme: “Error” {mistake}   Time: 12-15 March, 2015 Location: Halle 3, H501, “IAKH: Globus Galerie + Edition Lebensretter”, Leipzig Book Fair, Germany   Exhibition for the Leipzig Book Fair is composed from 51 artists from the “7th Artist’s Book Triennial Vilnius 2015″, from Germany, Italy, Mexico, China, Northern […]